Building and Pest Inspections Adelaide
Eco Pest Control Adelaide – Your Trusted Experts
Do you own a property or are in the market to buy a home? Have you noticed strange noises, odors, or signs of pest activity in your Adelaide building? Dealing with a pest problem can be stressful and costly if not addressed quickly.
After all, this is one of the most important steps to take before purchasing real estate.
At Eco Pest Control Adelaide, we understand. With over 10 years as licensed and insured pest controllers and building inspectors in South Australia, we’re the experts at comprehensive pre purchase building inspections.
Our experienced team of property inspectors will thoroughly assess and identify any major defects or pest issues with a detailed, comprehensive report.
For prompt service, CALL 08 6800 0044
Know More About Us
We use the latest tools and technology to find all problem areas during our comprehensive inspections, even tricky hidden ones. You’ll get a detailed report mapping out any treatment needed to create a pest-free and safe living space.
We stand behind our inspection work too, with industry-leading warranties and 100% satisfaction guarantee.
How We Do It
Our comprehensive property inspection process includes:
- Thorough walkthrough and visual inspection of interior and exterior
- Use of latest tools like infrared cameras to identify moisture and electrical issues
- IPM monitoring and identification techniques for safest pest control
- Detailed tapping and probing for structural defects
- Check attic, basement, crawl spaces, pipes, vents, and more
- Review conducive conditions that allow pests to enter and thrive
- Provide immediate recommendations for any hazards/issues
- Complete report with photos, summary, action plans, and cost estimates
The benefits are peace of mind, early detection of costly problems, expert advice on priorities for pest control and repairs.
Risks, if issues aren’t addressed, include declining home values, health hazards, and higher repair costs over time..
Signs You Need an Inspector
Here are top indicators it’s time to call us for a thorough structural inspection:
- Hearing scampering or scratching noises from pests at night
- Spotting droppings, nests, carcasses or cocoons
- Detecting odd odors coming from unknown sources
- Seeing evidence of termites like swarms or mud tunnels
- Noticing structural issues like stains or water damage on walls and ceilings
- Doors or windows that stick for no reason
- Draftiness, inconsistent room temperatures
- General deterioration of materials, weathering
- Planning to sell the home soon
Areas We Inspect
- Assess the condition of your walls outside
- Check behind window frames
- Look at entrances
- Assess ceilings as well as ceiling shafts
- Examine vents plus gas fittings
- Examine roofs and inspect tiles
- Look out for plumbing faults
- Check smoke alarms
- Examining all available basement areas
Building Defects We Watch Out For
- Cracks in walls and ceilings
- Rotten wood on the external structure
- Rising damp in masonry constructions
- Leaks and plumbing faults
- Structural instability due to rotting floor joints or beams
- Poor quality insulation or ventilation
- Evidence of illegal renovations such as substandard wiring or gas fittings
- Cabinet maintenance problems
Pests We Look For
- Bed Bugs
Tools We Use
Our pest and building inspectors utilize the most cutting-edge tools and technology:
- Infrared cameras detect moisture and electrical issues
- Borescope and endoscope probe into tight spaces
- Tap testing kits find hollow spots behind walls
- CO2 monitors assess air quality
- Ultrasonic technology listens for pest movement
- Moisture meters identify excess water content
- Thermal imaging reveals temperature variances
Our comprehensive building inspection reports provide all details about your property’s condition including:
- Summary of all positive aspects and areas of concern
- Interior and exterior component evaluation with photos
- Overview of issues found related to termites, pests, rot, mold etc.
- Marked professional diagrams of damage locations
- Details on safety hazards, building code violations
- Priority list with cost estimates for suggested corrections
- Guidance for next steps with remediation
Let our full-service inspection give you peace of mind!
Services We Provide
- Pre-purchase inspection
- House Inspection
- Comprehensive inspection report
- Timber Pest Inspection
- Comprehensive assessment
- Residential Building Inspections
- Pre-sale Inspection
Why Choose Us
- Over 10 years of experience
- A team of qualified inspectors that are licensed and insured
- Full warranty on our work
- Excellent customer service
- Comprehensive examination of internal and external property condition
- Up to date with latest methods
- Competitive prices
- Dedicated team
Areas in Adelaide that We Service
- Kensington Park
- North Adelaide
“I was really impressed by the thoroughness of the inspection. Nothing was left unchecked! I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them in Hawthorn” – Albert from Payneham
“I recently used Eco Pest Control Adelaide for an inspection on a house and they did an amazing job! Their professionalism exceeded my expectations and I’m thankful that I found such quality service” – Denise from Prospect
“I am so pleased with their services in Norwood. They were friendly & very attentive throughout my inspection experience! Thanks for making this process seamless” – Matthew from Hawthorn
Contact Us Today
For Building and pest inspector you that can trust, call us today on 08 6800 0044
Take the smart and courageous step of learning more about your potential dream property.
Get in touch with us now and let us help make this process stress-free and simple.
We assure you, you won’t regret it.